Contract manufacturing stands for production of specialized chemical products using specialized equipment on a by-order basis. Research and Development enterprise NPP Spetsavia LLC has all the necessary resources and technological capabilities available to arrange contract manufacturing of chemical products, both large-scope mass production, as well as small batch manufacturing, based on the customer's technical specifications. The quality control system ensures full compliance with the technological cycle and competent monitoring of the finished products, in accordance with the customer's requirements. The company has an all-season multi-building warehouse, a freight-handling terminal, and a line for bottling finished goods. Video surveillance cameras ensure round-the-clock protection of the premises. Our customers benefit from our more than 15 years of experience in production. We have created state-of-the-art physical infrastructure, have achieved financial security and have earned a solid reputation of a reliable business partner. You can reliably expect us to be prompt and efficient in resolving all issues that may arise and to ensure mutually beneficial cooperation!
FULL CYCLE OF CONTRACT MANUFACTURING AT NPP SPETSAVIA
We provide contract manufacturing services for the following industries: petrochemistry, agrochemistry, auto chemistry, special chemistry (heat carriers, anticorrosive agents), household chemistry, cosmetics, paint and varnish chemistry, construction chemistry, wood processing (antiseptics, fireproof compositions with antipyrens), Ad Blue production, etc.
- Chemical processes and technological operations that we perform:
- Prepacking - truck tanks, railway tanks, cubes, barrels, and cans
- Incoming inspection of raw materials and supplies
- Development of production technologies
- Operational control of production
- Solvents, organic solvents
- Oils (castor, palm, vaseline, sunflower)
- Brake fluids
- Acids (stearic, nitric, hydrochloric)
- Surface-active substances, etc.
- We provide our own tanks and vessels made of stainless steel for storage of liquid raw materials. The total volume exceeds 1,000 m3. Heating of containers. Partial packaging in small containers (barrels or cubes), if necessary
- We provide the place at our premises for storing the customer's raw materials in the original packaging from the supplier
- Unloading of raw materials from railway tanks, truck tanks, tank containers, flex containers, etc.
- Delivery of the finished products to the end user.
Our premises are located near the highway (Leningradskoye Highway) and the branch of the Oktyabrskaya Railway, one of the siding branches of which has a dead-end at the premises of our plant near the loading/unloading rack. That's what our customers can benefit from while delivering raw materials, components, and special liquids, and transporting finished prepackaged products.
- Full technical and technological support
- Development of formulas
- Development of specifications
- MSDS development
- Development and registration of the quality certificate
- Technical consultations
- Elaboration of technology in the laboratory and in production
- Design development
- Purchase of additional equipment to meet the customer's needs, if necessary
- Purchase and/or production of raw materials.
We can perform some production operations at the request of the customer.
The information on production capacities, technological equipment and labor resources of NPP Spetsavia LLC as of December 1, 2013 is available here.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
- Fill out the form - order form
- Call us at +7 (495) 721-91-20+7 or +7 (495) 783-71-57
- Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com, and we will call you back.
Go the Section "Contacts" to see how to reach us, to file an application or get additional information.